Backorder & Shipping Policies
What Does It Mean To Backorder A Wig?
- When you see that a wig is out of stock, the “Add to Cart” button changes to a “Backorder” button. If you backorder a wig, this means that you pay for the wig up front, and we place you on a priority list for our restock. People who backorder a wig will be shipped their wig as soon as it replenishes in our warehouse, even before we update our website’s inventory.
- We do not guarantee out of stock wigs to arrive by an exact date. We provide rough estimates for our orders, but we cannot give a specific date on when items will replenish. For more information about what’s on order, please visit our restock pages under the Info tab.
- We do not ship partial shipments for combination in stock/out of stock orders. This means if you order one wig that is in stock and another wig that is out of stock, your full order will ship when the out of stock wig is restocked. In the meantime, your in stock item(s) will be safely set aside for you while they await the arrival of your backordered item. We do this for shipping purposes and to avoid confusion. If you prefer to receive your in stock item sooner than your backordered item, please place separate orders.
- Makeup and styling accessories cannot be backordered.
When Will I Get My Package?
Orders take 3-5 business days to process during normal volume and typically 7-10 business days during high volume such as sales. Please see the check out page for notices regarding our current turnaround time. Processing time does not include weekends or holidays. Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:30pm CST. We do not ship Saturday, Sunday, or after 4pm CST during the week.
If You Live in the U.S
We offer both USPS and UPS shipping methods. PLEASE NOTE: These are USPS/UPS expected times as stated on their website. We do not promise these times nor do we have control over them:
- USPS First-Class: Low-cost option. 3-5 business days. 14 oz or lighter package.
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days.
- USPS Express: 1-2 business days. This does not guarantee overnight.
- UPS Ground: 1-4 business days.
- UPS 2-Day Air: 2 business days.
- UPS Next Day Air: 1 business day. Best option for overnight shipping.
FREE USPS Priority (2-3 day) shipping on U.S orders $70+! (Before taxes, excluding shipping, and after any applied discounts.)
If You Live Elsewhere
International packages may be subject to additional fees for customs/duty charges. Please note that we cannot mark packages as “gifts” to help you evade customs, as that’s international mail fraud. We know customs are quite a hassle, but unfortunately these fees are well beyond our control. Buyer beware, and know your country’s laws to avoid disappointment.
- USPS First-Class International: Most affordable international option for packages under 4 lbs. Average delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please use at your own risk, as sometimes these packages are difficult to trace.
- USPS Priority International: Average delivery time is 6-10 business days.
- USPS Priority Express International: Average delivery time is 3-5 business days.
Please plan your order accordingly! While the vast majority of our orders ship out quickly, we cannot guarantee same day shipping, even on express 1-2 day packages.
What If My Package Is Lost Or Damaged?
For any refunds due to goods lost or damaged in transit, there is shipping insurance! Shipping insurance is now included (for free!) on every order, no matter which shipping method you choose. We do have a claims process to go through with this insurance type, and so we cannot immediately offer a refund for a lost or damaged parcel. Please contact us at email@example.com in the event of either unfortunate scenario and we will do our best to get the claims process underway as quickly as possible. Claims process and investigation typically takes 3-4 weeks.
For international USPS First-Class parcels suspected of loss, we are required to wait a minimum of 6 weeks for delivery on any first class parcel before we may file a claim.
For more information on USPS rates and shipping times, please visit the usps.com official website.