Jacquard iDye Poly
$6.30 USD + shipping
Our favorite wig dye!
This fabric dye is ideal for synthetic materials such as polyester and nylon -BUT- it also works great for dyeing wigs! This dye method requires heat to activate, which will remove curls and require some straightening with a flat iron afterwords or re-curling/styling of your wig.
- Start with a Pure White, Silver or other light colored wig depending on your preference. Be sure to purchase additional Color Samples swatches in the same color for testing. Remember, synthetic wigs are not like real hair, you cannot go from a darker color to a lighter one!
- Following the instructions on the iDye Poly packet, bring water to boil in a large pot and mix in the dye.
- To achieve the perfect color test out various dye colors and times using your Color Samples before dying your wig. These dyes can work pretty quickly, so you'll want to use less dye for lighter results.
- Get your wig wet before carefully placing it in the simmering dye pot.
- The longer you leave the wig in the dye bath, the darker and more vibrant the color will become!
- Yes, you can mix the dye packets to get exactly the color you want! Alternatively, you can also experiment with a base wig color other than white or silver. We've had some fantastic results using this method.
Click here for our tutorial on how to use Jaquard iDye Poly!
We do not allow backorders for discontinued items or items from our makeup or crafting shops. Please note that clicking "Add to Cart" will not add items in these categories to your cart. Thank you!
Please be aware that we are currently upgrading a few functions on our product pages, including the swatches functionality. We are working as quickly as possible to get this function up and ready to use for all pages!
Thank you for your patience, and if you have any further questions regarding this, please feel free to shoot us an email at email@example.com.